Three Ways To See Portland
Whether on foot, by bus, or both Portland Historical Tours lets you explore Portland your way. Here is quick rundown of our offerings:
- Downtown Tour Explore downtown portland on foot (2 hrs - $50)
- Growth Tour Walking and driving with complimentary food and beer (3 hrs - $80)
- Landmarks Tour Shuttle bus tour of Portland's most famous landmarks (4 hrs - $110)
Top Attractions in Portland
Waterfront Park: Come see the historic White Stag Sign right off of the Burnside Brige. Don't miss the annual fleet week in June when Navy ships of all sizes dock at Tom McCall Waterfront Park near the sign.
Japanese Garden Portland's award-winning Japanese Garden has been a hit with tourists for over 30 years. Featuring many types of gardens including Strolling Pond Garden, Sand and Stone Garden, Tea Garden and more! You'll love the peace and tranquility of this place.
Hopworks Urban Brewery Portland is such a hub of growth in the brewing and microbrew industries and H.U.B. is a great example. A favorite with locals and rated one of the Travel Channel's "Best Brewpubs in Portland, Oregon
- Daily tours leaving on the hour (9 AM -3 PM)
- Visa, Mastercard, and cash only (no online payments)
- Online reservations available (Arrive 30 minutes prior to start time and pay in person)
1200 NW Naito Parkway
Portland, OR 97209
Phone: 503-555-1234 503-555-1234